DNAlogy, the European Center for Genetics and DNA Identification is a model laboratory, based on international standards, in the fields of medicine and justice.DNAlogy conducts genetic fingerprinting analyses in connection with criminal investigations and civil suits. Furthermore, it offers services in DNA identification and in the detection of biological elements such as blood, saliva, sperm, etc. Concurrently, DNAlogy offers state of the art technology in molecular diagnosis of genetic diseases, personalized and preventative medicine and pharmacogenetic services.
The international scientific team rely on years of experience and technology, and offers you state of the art scientific knowledge, research, DNA analysis, detection of biological elements, as well as judicial services. All DNA analysis at DNAlogy is done by a completely automated and computerized process with speed and reliability.
DNAlogy services are applied to all areas of police and private investigations and judicial enquires where DNA analysis is necessary.
- CRIMES: murders, organized crime, rapes, terrorism, thefts, abductions, arson,
- DISASTERS: airplane crashes, bomb blasts etc
- NATURAL DISASTERS: Earthquakes, floods etc
- PATERNITY TEST, RELATIONSHIP TESTS, FINGERPRINTING.
DNAlogy scientists are first and foremost professionals always ready to offer their analyses, their advice (technical, scientific) and willing to meet your needs.
- SCREENING TESTS for the detection of the nature of the biological traces.
- DNA ANALYSIS OF BIOLOGICAL ELEMENTS
- WRITTEN REPORT BY A CERTIFIED EXPERT
- TESTIMONY, EXPLANATION AND PRESENTATION FOR JUDICIAL PURPOSES.
DNAlogy offers a wide range of analyses for the assurance of biological relations through a quick, certain and easy procedure; a sample of saliva. It is done discreetly with a sample of saliva through the DNAlogy-kit. Under special circumstances, we gather samples of other biological material (blood, sperm, hair follicles, mucus, etc.) as well as from other sources (pacifiers, toothbrushes, cigarette butts, band-aids, clothes, bandages, tissues, etc.)
1. PATERNITY/ MATERNITY TESTS [DNAlogy-Patrotis-kit] The paternity/maternity test determines whether a man or woman is the biological parent of a child. Application: personal reasons, official parental recognition, divorce [child support- custody] , inheritance issues, determination of a biological mother in cases of abandonment or adoption, children conceived through in vitro, etc.
Technology: Analysis of at least 16 genetic markers (additional markers are analyzed if deemed necessary), with statistically accurate results 99,9999% in the case of a child’s genetic profile to the mother/father’s identity in cases where identity is unknown.
2. BIOLOGICAL FAMILY TESTS (DNAlogy-Family-kit)
– GRANDPARENT TESTS
It determines whether a grandfather or a grandmother is biologically related to a child. Applications: personal reasons, inheritance or insurances issues, paternal or maternal identification if the parents are deceased or missing.
– UNCLE/ AUNT/ COUSIN TESTS
It checks dubious family relations.
Applications: inheritance issues, discovery of biological parents in the case of adoptions, etc.
– SIBLING TESTS
It determines whether two or more people are siblings, half brother/sister or whether they are unrelated.
– TESTS FOR TWINS
It accurately determines whether the twins are monozygotic (the same) or dizygotic (not the same)Applications: medical reasons (blood transfusions, transplants, etc.)
3. GENETIC IDENTITY [DNAlogy-identity-kit] DNAlogy offers you the opportunity to create a personal genetic profile with 16 markers according to international standards 9FBI, EUROPEAN ARCHIVE). A genetic profile is necessary in cases of abductions or if a person goes missing, identification of a body in cases of a fatal accident, investigations of family relations dealing with inheritance issues, etc.
More : http://www.dnalogy.eu/en/company/intro
Đang cập nhật…